Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chief and Goose, This is for you..

Hey morons!! Whats up?? All well.. I am a crazy fan of yours n HOP, you know that.. So here is my letter to the *Best Author* just to say I am a HOPper and I love it @Horn Ok Please.. I been with HOP since beginning and you know till date I have that same curiosity to see the latest updates on HOP.. I don't want to miss a single moment on HOP, you know the *Duh* moments.. I just love HOP like anything.. I has really become a part of my life and heart.. I love HOPping and there are so many reasons I can give you and the first one is *YOU* and then the *Smack*.. HOP has taught me a lot and I am grateful to that.. It has helped me to overcome my nervousness as I told you.. And love doing all those stuffs for HOP.. I just wanna say that: I was there for HOP, I am there for HOP and I will always be there for HOP.. Here is a small silly poem for HOP.. HOPe you like it: 
My wish is to HOP,
And that too non-stop..
HOP is my life..
Like a husband to his wife..
My day begins with HOP,
I sleep with that in my mind, on top..
I HOPe we never depart,
HOP is life's best ART..

Horn Ok Please will be the best and number one page for me.. What you do is amazing so there goes a smack for you.. Would be very HOPpy to meet you.. The best author and the future President of India Mr. Kartik *HOPper* Iyengar and the best photographer Mr. Rohit *HOPper* Tiwari.. 

One day i was just playing some game on FB when I saw this page.. I love books so I clicked the like button.. And that like turned out to be the best thing for me on FB.. I cherish every moment on HOP and I am so curious about the updates.. I never thought that life would change so much.. I became so much more confident about my art and that is all because of you CHIEF.. Thank you for making such a page.. I am a moron and I love it..

And one more thing, if there was no such page how would it have been possible to make friends like You, Goose, Hound, Pinto, Shubhi, Ambi, Devyani, the two Pooh's and many more.. Thank you so much..

P.S.: HOP is life for me...
The best author award goes to..........

2 comments:

  1. NO words, Ankita... am speechless..... But it would be injustice to you if I don't compliment you for your undying spirit of both being a HOPper and a lovely friend... throughout... You cannot imagine how much I am in love with you!!
    I found some really really great friends here... And I am so glad that out of those... I met this awesomely amazing girl, Ankita!! Love ya lot... God bless!!

    ReplyDelete