Monday, October 17, 2011

I MISSH YOU SHHO MUCH



In those hundred smiles, I miss that smile..
In those thousands of faces, I miss that face..
In millions of words, I miss those three words..
In my world right now, I miss you..

I wish you were with me today..
As you were, on other days..
Without you I could feel the emptiness..
Without you I can only see the darkness..

I miss those hands, I miss that touch..
I miss that embrace, you know I miss that so much..
I miss that love, I miss that care,
I miss everything, I wish you were here..

But I know you'll be back,
And then we will celebrate..
Open the bottle, cut the cake,
Enjoy life, go on a date..

Today I can feel, I am so incomplete
Without you I, cannot even eat.. ;)
Come back soon and hug me tight,
I end this here and wish you Good Night.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment