Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anki's Diary, Date:04/07/2010


04/07/2010: Morning 8:30am... Alarm: Wake Up, Yay yay yayayayaya... OMG suddenly I jumped out of bed.. What did I do.. Its 8:30am and I was supposed to set my alarm at 6:30am.. Jumping out of the bed like a Ninja I ran straight into the washroom.. Teeth cleaned.. Ok well now what? Switch the DVD player on and here I go.. Hopping at 8:45am and the song goes: Give me freedom give me fire.. Full one hour exercise done! Had a bath. Then had my breakfast. It was yummy. Opened a book. Study Anki study.. Staring into the book and....... Into another world. Dream world i.e. I was sleeping. Books I tell you are my best friends but text books.. Oh I can't bear them.. "Ankita get up", "Ankita get up". And I was like, "Yeah yeah what happened?". Then I had my lunch again a yummy one and again as I sat with my book, I went off to sleep.. OMG whats happening? I can't study. Sleep conquers my senses as I sit studying. At last I said, "enough is enough lets go out to my cousins place and have a party".. Yippieeeeeee we had "Pasta Party".. I cooked, they ate.. And I say: "It is real yum" and they say, "yes it is".. Then followed the act game: Dumb Charades and at 10:00pm we were back home and me back on my PC writing my todays experience and I say: "YES! I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY".

No comments:

Post a Comment