Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Childhood

Growing up was so much fun....
Ankita, Ankana, Arpan, Aman....
When I was 7, Ankana was 6 and a half....
Arpan 2 and Aman half....
Fun was the only taste of life....
We played with butter and knife....
Dancing, singing, running, crawling.....
Happy we were every morning.....
Sitting in a circle, around my mother...
Two sisters and 2 brother....
Eating together in single dish.....
Come back those days, how I wish....
Sitting in dark, in our room...
Horror stories where witch comes with broom....
Fighting for that one last bite....
Listening stories every night....
Running and hopping all over the home....
We all looked like sweet gnome....
I love those days that will never come back.....
Still we love each other, counting in lakh....

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! So sweet poem!!!! Thanks i m loving it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. K*&I&(I............u r a poet n i didn evn kno it..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 one.....very good.....read more books so that ur language becomes more beautiful....

    ReplyDelete