Saturday, July 24, 2010

MONEY hai to HONEY hai!!!

Is that true???? Today as I heard the phrase I thought to pen down my thoughts about this... "Money" hai to he "Honey" hai.... Many say that money can't buy happiness... Many say that money doesn't matter that much... All you need is love.... Love is life... Then some say: Paisa to pairo ki Dhool hai.... I mean why is money not important.... From my view point: "Money is so very important".. Why not?? Where will you get a roof to live under if you don't have money??? From where will you buy clothes and how will you prevent yourself from starving... Who said money can't buy happiness?? Of course it can buy happiness... What if you want your favorite thing and you don't have money?? Every time one cannot satisfy oneself by the saying that I can live with whatever I have...You wont be happy at that... Somewhere in your heart it will pain you will feel sad.... Money can buy happiness.... Materialistic happiness.... People in todays world don't have time for mental happiness... They are happy with materialistic happiness... Yes my personal experience says: Money is very important in ones life... One should not take everything lightly because in todays world nothing comes free.... Boy wants a rich girlfriend... Girl wants a rich husband... Children want expensive toys and cloths... Money, Money, Money... As the saying goes:
" Money can't buy happiness but its better to cry in a car than on a cycle"




P.S.: I really love the song
Paisa Paisa karti hai kyun paise pe tu marti hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment