Friday, July 16, 2010

HOPping for a social cause...

Children you are special:
A smile on their face makes me smile and I will do everything for that smile, that sweet smile. Because every bit helps. You are God's gift and gifts given by God are always special. They are precious. So keeping them happy is what one should do. Hey 'Kids' I love you a lot. Sometimes I wonder: '...why is He so partial? Some people have everything they want and some don't even have the basic needs of their life. Why do they have to suffer so much. Living and spending their whole life on streets.' What if I had to do that. I must say that they have so much power and undying spirit in them that they spend their whole life that way. God, I think does his bit, i.e. giving life. Its the society that has created the wall of rich and poor. We should raise our voice and if not this then we should at-least do our bit of help. Whatever we can do we should go ahead. Never think before doing something good. As Nike says: 'Just do it...' And these children are soft and sweet like flowers. We should do everything to make them smile and keep them happy. O my sweet children, smile.... Yes that looks so good and remember we all love you so much...

2 comments: