Saturday, July 3, 2010

Writing



Writing is the representation of language in a textual medium through the use of a set of signs or symbols. It is distinguished from illustrations, such as cave drawing and painting, and non-symbolic preservation of language via non-textual media, such as magnetic tape audio. 
But for me writing is simply throwing out the words on a sheet of paper or in a blog like this which makes one feel good. One who doesn't know how and where or to whom to express views, just start writing. I love writing because when I am doing that I can write whatever I feel. Its better to write than to speak. People seldom understand what you speak but always can write it down. Angry? Write your mind. Happy? Write your happiness. Sad? Write your reasons. Frustrated? Irritated? Writing will bear it all. That is why I love writing. Whether I am Happy or sad, Angry or cool, frustrated or irritated, I always write it all. That helps me a lot. I can be myself while writing. I can write whatever I want to.
I LOVE WRITING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment