Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't know why??

Sleepless night... Why??? Did not sleep for a single second.... Feeling blue... Tried all possible ways to sleep...
But still awake.... Why??? I am not getting it.... Is this a dream??? Ankita, the crazy girl did not sleep the whole night... Nothing worked.... I danced so that I could get tired and fall off to sleep... But no it did not work... Listened to the slowest of songs ever so that I can dose off, but nothing happened... 2:30 am, thought of reading a book, the most boring one, called "Sunny Shady Life". Finished reading the whole book but did not sleep... Though I don't know what I read... 4:30 am woke my mom up from her deep sleep asking for some help... She took me in her arms... I felt her warmth but did not doze off as always... Whats happening??? Can someone help please... Want to sleep... Different questions came to my mind the whole not... Could not find any answer or solution.... Was in deep thoughts and those thoughts took away my sleep... And now at 5:30 am I am writing what happened last night... But still not feeling sleepy.... Why??? Please someone help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment